For everyday runs and high-octane adventures, the Multi Trails Shorts 5.5in are a wardrobe essential. Blended from spandex and Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester, the four-way stretch, water repellent fabric, allows for full range of movement, wicking excess moisture away from the skin and providing a high level of breathability. HeiQ® Pure odour control technology helps to maintain a feeling of freshness, even during intense activity. The comfortable brief liner and low profile, adjustable elasticated waistband promote a comfortable, secure fit. With zippered and snap pockets for essentials and a reflective logo on the front left hem, these shorts are ready to go.
- Body: 2.5-oz 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester certified by OceanCycle and sourced from coastal communities at risk of plastic pollution/10% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch
- PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Two zippered front pockets; one back snap pocket for small items on the go and to stuff shorts into for easier packing
- Comfortable brief liner
- Inseam is 5½"