The little jacket that packs a punch, the men’s Micro Puff Hoody in Mango offers the best warmth to weight ratio of any jacket Patagonia have created. Made from PlumaFill insulation, this featherlight, synthetic fill keeps you as warm as down but with the performance in the wet of synthetic fill. The outer ripstop Pertex Quantum® nylon shell with water repellent finish protects your jacket from those rougher days and keeps the wind away. Zippered hand warmer pockets are ideal for storing gloves and the left pocket doubles as a stuff sack, the hood is designed to be worn under a helmet and this jacket is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn meaning those who create the garment are paid a premium. Take with you out climbing or just for wandering around town, the jacket is the perfect size for stuffing into a backpack when the temperature increases.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Revolutionary lightweight PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 264 g (9.3 oz)