Lightweight and super compressible synthetic insulation that works perfectly as a cold weather belay jacket. A durable ripstop Pertex Quantum® GL fabric with a durable water repellent finish. It can also be stowed away and accessed super easily in its stuff sack.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Revolutionary lightweight PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 264 g (9.3 oz)