Ultralight and windproof, the Micro Puff Hoody is an exceptional insulated jacket, made from postconsumer recycled nylon. The best warmth-to-weight ratio of any Patagonia jacket, the shell is fabricated with NetPlus®, a recycled nylon ripstop made from fishing nets, to help reduce ocean plastic. Recycled polyester PlumaFill synthetic insulation replicates the structure of down, with the added benefit of remaining warm when wet. Quilted baffles provide a stylish design whilst maintaining the loft of the insulation, maximising warmth. The light hood is constructed to fit neatly and comfortably under a helmet. Elasticated cuffs, adjustable hem and centre zip with internal storm flap ensure a secure, comfortable fit. Packing neatly into the left pocket stuff sack, this jacket is a go-to-layer in all manner of mixed conditions.
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% recycled polyester
- PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort; patterned for high mobility, with a backpack- and harness-compatible fit
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable hem