A technical performance top, the Long-Sleeved Cap Cool Trail Shirt is designed to keep you cool under pressure. Utilising miDori™ bioSoft for an ultrasoft, cotton-like feel, revolutionary Naia™ Renew fabric, made from a blend of renewable wood pulp and postconsumer plastic, combines with recycled polyester, for unbeatable wicking and moisture control. HeiQ® Pure Odor Control helps to maintain a feeling of freshness, no matter how strenuous the activity. Promoting mobility, set-in sleeves with underarm gussets, and lack of tags at the neck, provide chafe and irritation free comfort, allowing all your focus to remain on the challenge ahead. Stretchy, quick-drying, and lightweight, this versatile shirt can be worn alone or as a layering piece, for guaranteed performance and day-long comfort.
- Stretchy, quick-drying and moisture-wicking performance top that will keep you comfortable when you’re working hard.
- Made using Naia™ Renew, the fabric has an ultrasoft, cotton-like natural feel, giving you a versatile look and all-day performance.
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets offers chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- A locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
- No tags at the neck for itch-free comfort
- P-6 woven label at the left-front hem
- HeiQ® Pure Odor Control - Anti-odor control keeps things fresh