As far as sustainability goes, the Isthmus Anorak goes extra mile. It's lined with Bluesign® approved fabric and made from 100% postconsumer recycled nylon, which has been recycled from fishing nets to help reduce the ocean’s plastic pollution. On a practical level, the coat is finished with a PFC-free DWR finish, making it water resistant for wetter months, and is completely free from perfluorinated chemicals. With a 4-ply, 4.9oz NetPlus® body, the Isthmus Anorak provides an extra layer of warmth and protection from the elements, with ample secure pockets to keep valuables safe and dry, including a zip and popper fastened breast pocket for peace of mind.
- Body: 4-ply, 4.9-oz NetPlus®
- 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille
- Made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution;
- PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Lining: 2.3-oz recycled polyester mesh.
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™