The Insulated Organic Cotton Midweight Fjord Flannel Shirt is a casual wear jacket, for cold conditions. Made with thick 100% organic cotton, this flannel is insulated with Thermogreen™ 100% recycled polyester, giving the outward appearance of a shirt, with the heavyweight warmth of a jacket. Fully buttoned down the centre, this top can be worn layered in response to the weather. Cut with a straight hem, this jacket gives an effortlessly smart-casual look. Two flapped, button down chest pockets and side handwarmer pockets, ensure small essentials are close at hand. Finished with a PFC-free water repellent coating, this shirt makes versatile, hybrid dressing a breeze.
- An insulated, heavyweight 100% organic cotton flannel jacket that makes a great overshirt when temperatures drop.
- Full-length button-front placket provides easy adjustability to accommodate changing conditions
- Two flapped chest pockets secure with buttons; side-entry handwarmer pockets on lower torso shelter your hands from cold weather
- Made with a straight hem to go with most every situation, from casual hangout to commuting to work or school
- Shell: 5.9-oz 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed flannel. Lining: 2.4-oz 100% recycled polyester twill with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen™ 100% recycled polyester. Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- 680 g (24 oz)