For effective wet weather protection, the H2No® Performance Standard shell of the 3-layer, 30 denier ECONYL® made from 100% recycled nylon ripstop provides a barrier that is both waterproof and breathable. It is surprisingly warm and lightweight enough to be simple to move in no matter what you are doing, whether you are climbing a mountain or taking on the slopes. The durable water repellent coating contains no perflourinated chemicals, which makes it better for the environment and better for you. The Dual Aspect Jacket is FairTrade Certified™ sewn, supporting workers and making the world a better place.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell
- 100% recycled nylon ripstop face with a slick jersey backer,
- a waterproof/breathable barrier
- PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn