The Dual Aspect Jacket is 30-denier ECONYL® - 100% recycled nylon ripstop in a H2No® Performance Standard shell and a waterproof breathable barrier. The PFC-free durable water repellent coating on the face is combined with a slick jersey backer for beautifully simple comfort and to keep you dry. The simple, adjustable hood is helmet-compatible which makes it easy to wear on the slopes or while you are climbing. The small Patagonia logo on the left chest is subtle, while the zippered pockets and full zip in the centre chest are designed to provide weatherproof protection for safe storage of essentials and protection of your underlayers.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell
- 100% recycled nylon ripstop face with a slick jersey backer,
- a waterproof/breathable barrier
- PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn