The Women's Downdrift Jacket is a clever, water-repellent jacket made from 100% recycled materials. The shell is 4-ply NetPlus® made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution. The lining is 2.2oz of 100% recycled polyester taffeta. Inside and out, this jacket has a durable water-repellent coating so you can stay dry when the weather is against you. The 600-fill power insulation is made from 100% recycled down (both duck and goose), reclaimed from other down products. Wear this Fair Trade Certified™ jacket with confidence and know that you are caring for the planet while staying comfortably warm and dry.
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus®
- 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille
- Made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down
- Fair Trade Certified™