The Down Sweater is a wardrobe essential, delivering versatile, lightweight warmth. The windproof shell uses NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop, made from recycled fishing nets, combatting the most harmful form of ocean pollution, and reducing the reliance on virgin raw materials. Insulated with Control Union certified, 800-fill, 100% Responsible Down Standard down, the quilted pattern ensures even distribution for exceptional warmth and loft. Bound elastic cuffs and an adjustable hem help seal out drafts, and a PFC-free DWR coating provides water-resistance. Zip hand and chest pockets allow storage for essentials, and the jacket can be stuffed into the chest pocket for easy carrying. A repair patch is on hand for on-the-go fixes. A perennial staple, the Down Sweater is the ideal layer for all outdoor adventures.
- The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof and insulated with 800-fill-power down
- Additional loft provides even more warmth from 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272); quilting is patterned for warmth and movement
- Center-front zipper has an interior storm flap and a zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two on-seam handwarmer pockets have invisible zippers; an internal zippered chest pocket converts to a stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs and an adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth; the hem adjusts with a cord lock at the front hem
- Includes a repair patch to use for quick fixes on the go
- Shell and lining: 1.2-oz 20-denier NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon downproof ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272).
- 292 g (10.3 oz)