Fair Trade Certified™ sewn and designed to keep you warm in extremely cold conditions, the Women's DAS Light Hoody from Patagonia is a core adventure wardrobe staple for those who love sport climbing and long alpine routes. Featherlight and with an athletic silhouette, it features cutting edge PlumaFill synthetic insulation which mimics the snug warmth of down. This essential climbing hoody has a durable ripstop nylon shell that’s coated with water repellent technology to further protect you from the elements.
Synthetic insulation ensures you keep warm even when wet and the quilted construction of the padding maximizes its cosiness. The insulated and adjustable hood with stretch binding at the front is cleverly designed to fit over Alpine helmets and as well as two handwarmer pockets, there's a self-stuffing left pocket with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop face fabric has a water-resistant endurance coating for improved weather protection
- Revolutionary lightweight 100% recycled polyester PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Warmth is maximized by pairing a weather-resistant hung face fabric with internal, innovative quilting construction to stabilize and maximize the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Alpine helmet–compatible, insulated hood features single-pull cord adjustment in back and stretchy binding at front
- Two-way center-front Vislon® zipper backed with an internal wind flap allows for belay loop access
- External left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets outfitted with zipper garages; self-stuffs into left-front pocket
- Low-profile, lightly elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn