Patagonia's Cross Beta Sports Bra is built to enhance performance on climbing adventures, training sessions and every other active pursuit in between. Ethically composed from a moisture-wicking, super-soft and durable blend of recycled polyester and spandex jersey with a HeiQ® Pure odour neutralising control, this must-have sports bra is finished with a soft, power-mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort. The crossover design provides maximum support without unnecessary bulk or compression while the elastic band offers a precise fit. Exceptionally comfortable and versatile, this active sports bra is finished with removable polyester cups for additional support and the exclusive Patagonia branding. A true seasonal go to.
- 73,71 g (2,60 oz)
- fabric Solids and prints: 5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
- Heathers: 5.3-oz 86% polyester (43% recycled)/14% spandex jersey.
- All body fabrics have miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control.
- Lining: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh.
- Cups: 100% polyester.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™