A cozy, comfortable, insulated longline jacket, the Cotton Down Parka is ideal for everyday warmth. Made from 100% Cotton in Conversion, the soft shell fabric is sourced from farms on the path to organic certification. Insulated with 600-fill 100% recycled duck and goose down, this jacket provides exceptional warmth, protected by a 100% recycled polyester taffeta lining, with a PFC-free water repellent finish. The relaxed fit allows room for layers, and two front pockets and internal zip chest pocket, ensure all essentials are close at hand. A stand up collar and removable, insulated hood, allow you to wrap up warm and seal out the cold. Perfect to throw on with jeans and a sweater, this parka is the ultimate in casual, cold-weather styling.
- Cozy, casual and comfortable insulated parka
- Full-length front snaps; the two rows let you choose a closer-to-body or looser more relaxed fit
- Stand up collar and removable insulated hood lock down your warmth and seal out the cold
- Two front hand pockets are lined with cozy tricot; internal chest pocket with zipper closure keeps valuables secure and accessible
- Relaxed oversized fit is comfortable and allows easy layering over sweaters
- Body: 6.2-oz 100% Cotton in Conversion plain weave with a peached face. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- 1,148 g (40.5 oz)