Patagonia has released an even lighter range of Capilene baselayers. The Capilene Air Crew sits just under 200g, yet its blend of natural merino wool and recycled synthetics provide excellent warmth, breathability and outstanding chafe-free comfort.
- 5.6oz 51% merino wool / 49% recycled polyester seamless box-stitch knit comprised of 18.5-micron-gauge lofted wool
- Slim Fit
- Weight: 184 / 6.5oz
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn; lofted-wool innovation
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- All of the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze