Built to withstand a summer downpour or winter blizzard, the women’s Calcite Jacket in Catalan Coral is a waterproof jacket made from 100% recycled polyester. Featuring a packable 2.5-layer breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric, the textured backing feels great against your skin. Featuring pit zips allow for rapid ventilation, a helmet compatible hood three zippered pockets for keeping any daily essentials. This jacket is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn meaning those who create the garment are paid a fair price for their work.
- New colour for 2020
- Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 371 g (13.1 oz)
- 2.5-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus shell with a textured backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™