Exceptionally lightweight yet with a capacity of 28 litres, the Altvia Pack is ideal for when day trips turn to overnight stays. Composed from a rugged recycled nylon ripstop with a PU and PFC free water-repellent coating, this pack will keep your belongings protected from virtually all weather conditions. Ergonomically designed with a highly breathable mesh back panel and shoulder straps for a comfortable carry all-day long, this pack has a simple roll top closure makes for easy access. The multiple zippered mesh pockets offer plenty of storage space for securing everything from your jacket to house keys. This high-performance daypack also comes with a handy rain cover - perfect for unpredictable storms.
- 796,91 g (28,11 oz)
- fabric Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop.
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop. Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
- Shell, boot and rain cover fabrics have a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Back panel and shoulder straps: 4.4-oz 100% polyester mesh.
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh.
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating. Frame: Layered foam frame sheet
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™