Whether it’s a morning climb in sub-zero temperatures or a clamber up the hills on a hot sunny afternoon, Patagonia’s new men’s Altvia Alpine Pants are the perfect choice. Exceptionally lightweight, they’re constructed from recycled polyester, both with a four-way stretch that allows for a range of motion and a PFC-free durable water repellent coat that promises protection from wind, rain and moisture. These technical soft-shell pants offer a close fit around the calf to enhance performance and twin zippered pockets for quick and easy access to all your essentials. Simple in design and pristine in comfort, they’re Fair Trade Certified™ sewn too.
- Body: 4.7-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex dobby.
- Panels: 4.5-oz 85% recycled nylon/ 15% recycled spandex.
- Both with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain
- perfluorinated chemicals).
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™