Perfect for tackling rough terrain on hotter days, the Altvia Alpine men's pants are an adventurer's dream. Ethically constructed from a Fair Trade Certified™ recycled polyester that's finished with a PFC free water-repellent coating, this four-way mechanical stretch fabric offers a range of mobility and all-weather protection. Exceptionally comfortable yet lightweight, the constructed seams and elastic waistband allow for a precise fit and prevent any unnecessary chafing during demanding activities. These active pants are finished with multiple zippered and mesh pockets that are perfect for stowing small essentials on the go. Sustainable and stylish, they'll help you stay protected from all abrasions and unpredictable elements and keep you focused on the adventure ahead.
- Body: 4.7-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex dobby. Panels:
- 4.5-oz 85% recycled nylon/15% recycled spandex.
- Both with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™