The Altvia Alpine men's pants are the perfect choice for tackling rocky terrain and every other Alpine adventure in between. They’re crafted using a lightweight, Fair Trade Certified™ recycled polyester with a PFC water-repellent coating, a four-way stretch fabric that provides complete freedom of movement and exceptional comfort. Innovatively constructed seams prevent any unnecessary chafing while the elastic waistband ensures a snug, tailored fit and finished with multiple zippered and mesh pockets - handy for securing valuables while on the move and allowing you to focus on the trail ahead. Sustainable, stylish and functional, these pants are designed to take you further.
- Body: 4.7-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex dobby. Panels:
- 4.5-oz 85% recycled nylon/15% recycled spandex.
- Both with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™