Exceptionally versatile and comfortable for all-day wear, Patagonia’s new men’s Altvia Alpine Pants are ideal for any outdoor adventure and the unpredictable weather. Incredibly lightweight, they’re made from a blend of recycled polyester with a four-way stretch and PFC-free durable water repellent coat finish to provide the ultimate protection from wind, rain and sun and give you complete freedom to roam the mountains. These soft-shell pants offer a close fit around the calf and boot to aid mobility, and feature twin zippered pockets to stash all the essentials. A classic all-round pair of hard-wearing pants every mountain hiking enthusiast needs.
- Body: 4.7-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex dobby. Panels:
- 4.5-oz 85% recycled nylon/15% recycled spandex.
- Both with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™