Ultralight and easily packable, Patagonia's new AlpLight Down jacket offers impeccable warmth-to-weight ratio and is ethically composed from 100% NetPlus® post-consumer recycled nylon ripstop, made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution and finished with a PFC-free water-repellent coating for all-weather protection and a truly comfortable wear. This technical jacket also features the AlpLight 800 down insulation for superior warmth. With an easy pullover design and a metal zip, this slim fit jacket makes for easy wearing while the zippered pocket provides the perfect spot for stowing small valuables on the go. Sustainable and stylish, it's finished with Patagonia-exclusive embroidery.
- Slim fit
- 223,96 g (7,9 oz)
- Fabric Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier NetPlus®
- 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% virgin goose down certified by Control Union 880272 to meet the Responsible Down Standard.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™