For a variety of mountain pursuits, the Alpine Guide Pants are the ultimate in technical outdoor apparel. These rugged, slim-fit trousers are made from durable 70-denier recycled nylon and elastane double weave, with a PFC-free DWR finish, for water repellence, mobility, and functionality. Alpine and ski boot compatible, zip adjustable cuffs accommodate different boot sizes, and lightweight scuff guards protect against abrasion. Internal gaiters and tie-down loops help to keep snow out, and Mountain Suspender compatible belt loops provide a secure, tailored fit. On hard won ascents, vertical thigh vents provide essential ventilation, and a RECCO® reflector aids in emergency searches. For climbing, ski touring, and alpine adventures, these pants represent uncompromising performance.
- Rugged, slim-fitting and fully featured, the Alpine Guide Pants are made for people who spend nearly every day in the mountains.
- Two secure front pockets and two zippered thigh pockets provide ample storage
- Vertical thigh vents allow you to dump heat on the uphill
- Alpine and ski boot compatible; zippered, adjustable cuffs accommodate different boot sizes and secure with a snap; lightweight scuff guards protect against abrasion
- Internal snow gaiters and tie-down loops for versatility
- Belt loops are Mountain Suspender compatible for a tailored fit
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this garment received a premium for their labor
- 6.9-oz 70-denier 92% recycled nylon/8% elastane double weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- 530 g (18.7 oz)