Functional and environmentally friendly, the Airshed Visor is designed to keep the sun out of your eyes on even the brightest of days. Ethically manufactured from a polyester plain weave with a four-way stretch and a PFC free durable water-repellent coating for a snug fit and all-weather protection, this visor is ultralight, durable and stylish. The inner headband features Dori™ bioSoft and HeiQ® Technology that provides unmatched moisture and odour management to keep your head cool and fresh at all times. This high-performance visor features a brim composed of NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets and is finished with a Patagonia-exclusive graphic for an adventurous addition to every outfit.
- 48,19 g (1,7 oz)
- Fabric Body: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with fourway stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry).
- Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control.
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™