Available in Borealis Green or Plume Grey, the Women's Airshed Pro Pullover is a slim fitting pullover that has hidden technology to make it work hard while looking good. The body of the pullover is made from 100% nylon (54% recycled) stretch Pertex® taffeta with a durable, water repellent finish. The contrasting hood and sleeves are made from double-knit 100% recycled polyester. You'll also find innovative additions like miDori™ bioSoft and HeiQ® for fresh durable odour control and added moisture wicking to help keep you dry and comfortable. The hem of this pullover is made from a blend of 65% recycled nylon and 35% spandex for a stretchy finish.
- Body: 1.5-oz Pertex®
- 100% nylon (54% recycled) stretch taffeta
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Hood and sleeves: 2.3-oz
- 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Hem: 5.6- oz 65% recycled nylon/35% spandex warp knit.
- Fair Trade Certified™