Embrace the wind, rain and unpredictable elements with the Cloudrock hiking trainers on your feet. Ultralight, highly breathable and durable, they’re constructed with an advanced membrane that keeps feet warm, dry while still optimising airflow. A Missiongrip™ outsole combined with a Speedboard® technology offers traction, stable support and rock-solid performance on even the toughest of terrain. Inspired by Cloudventure trail running shoes, they feature two types of Swiss-engineered hooks together with an elasticated tongue strap for an easy lace up and a precise, snug fit. These are the ultimate hiking trainers for impeccable cushioning and energy return for long-lasting performance.
- 420 g | 14.8 oz
- Wind and water out, air in. That’s the basic premise behind the sophisticated upper of the Cloudrock Waterproof. The advanced membrane keeps feet warm and dry while still letting air circulate.
- Meet running on clouds made mountain-proof. The outsole of the Cloudrock Waterproof reinforces Zero- Gravity Cloud elements with the trail- level toughness of Missiongrip™. Soft landings, rock-solid performance – whatever the terrain.
- Inspired by the Cloudventure trail- running shoes, the Speedboard of the Cloudrock Waterproof balances forward propulsion with stable support. For a steady pace when the ground underfoot is uneven.
- Two types of Swiss-engineered hooks let you lace up for adventure however you like. The elasticated tongue strap keeps the ends of the laces safely out of the way as you head for the peak.
- Upper: Breathable waterproof membrane lets air in while keeping the elements out. High collar protects the ankle from rough ground and wild weather. Elasticated tongue strap holds laces firmly in place.
- Speedboard: Engineered for uneven terrain. Supports stability as well as forward motion.
- Outsole: Missiongrip™ rubber overlay ensures grip and traction even in tough conditions. Zero-Gravity Clouds provide cushioning and energy return for long-distance comfort.
- HEEL-TOE DROP: 7mm