Our time in the mountains should not be compromised by excessively heavy kit. Fortunately, the days of the bulky duvet jacket are long gone with premium outdoor brands such as Mountain Equipment putting time and energy into reducing the weight of their insulation jackets, whilst continuing to retain/regulate the heat. Yet, it's through their efforts that they've been able to engineer the Women's Sigma Jacket; a lightweight and water-resistant down jacket designed for fast alpine endeavours including mountaineering and winter sports. The Sigma Jacket in Tasman Blue features an outstanding goose down insulation with 90/10 800 fill power using a baffle-by-baffle approach. This is then further protected by a wind and water resistant DRILITE® Loft 30D outer fabric, and a Half Dome helmet compatible hood. For full transparency whilst ensuring the highest animal ethics and quality, the goose down is also 100% traceable through Mountain Equipment's DOWN CODEX® scheme. But to fully protect yourself throughout monstrous British storms and downpours, we recommend investing in a long-lasting waterproof hardshell jacket from ME, Arc'teryx or Patagonia.
FREE UK STANDARD DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Delivery and Returns
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Standard Delivery is Free for orders over £30
- UK Standard Delivery is £1.99 for orders under £30
UK Next Day Delivery
- The cost of Next Day Delivery is £4.99
- If you order by 2pm, you will receive your order the next working day
- If you order anytime at the weekend, you will receive your goods on the following Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery is not available to the following: Europe, Ireland and the Scottish Highlands
- Free UK returns within 30 days of purchase
All of our women's clothing is shown in UK sizes but many of our brands use US sizing too, for reference we have included a conversion.