Built to meet the demand for lower impact products, the Lightline Eco Women’s Parka sets the benchmark for sustainable winter duvets. With a removable hood, water resistant shell and longer length it’s a warm and protective jacket for freezing days.
Stay warm with Mountain Equipment’s Lightline Eco Parka, the ultimate layer when facing freezing conditions. This technical parka combines a next-level DRILITE® Loft 50D outer fabric with PFC free DWR that’s windproof and water repellent, with a minimum 700 fill power recycled down for unbeatable levels of warmth and outstanding comfort. The stitched-through construction minimises down migration, plus the longer length adds and extra touch of warmth. This high-performance parka boasts a fully adjustable zip-off mountain insulated hood for added coverage, a 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip for ease of movement and two zippered hand pockets for securing small valuables on the go.
- DRILITE® Loft 50D outer fabric with PFC free DWR; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 296g (Size 12) of recycled down with a minimum 700 fill power
- Stitched-through construction throughout
- Longer length for extra warmth and protection
- Zip-off Mountain Insulated hood is fully adjustable
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs