Built to meet the demand for lower impact products, the Lightline Eco Women’s Jacket sets the benchmark for sustainable technical duvets. With a removable hood and water resistant shell, this jacket will excel in sub-zero conditions.
Built for challenging conditions, Mountain Equipment’s Lightline Eco Jacket delivers exceptional warmth and long-lasting comfort in all your cold-weather pursuits. This jacket combines a windproof, water-resistant DRILITE® Loft 50D outer fabric with a minimum 700 fill power recycled down for maximum heat retention in freezing conditions. The easily adjustable zip-off mountain insulated hood provides extra warmth. The stitched-through construction allows for even down distribution. Incredibly comfortable, practical, and highly adaptable, it’s finished with a 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip and two zippered hand-warmer pockets for securing small valuables on the go.
- DRILITE® Loft 50D outer fabric with PFC free DWR; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 265g (Size 12) of recycled down with a minimum 700 fill power
- Stitched-through construction throughout
- Zip-off Mountain Insulated hood is fully adjustable
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords