A heavy duty cragging pant stripped back to the bare essentials and constructed from hardwearing stretch fabric for excellent freedom of movement. These are a true workhorse, equally at home on Stanage or The Nose or indeed the route after which they were named; The Long Hope Route Direct, Orkney.
- Articulated fit to aid freedom of movement
- Hardwearing Stretch fabric
- Fabric: 96% Polyamide, 4% Elastane
- 2 zippered hand pockets and press studded rear pockets
- Zippered fly and press stud waist closure
- Integrated camlock belt
- Weight: 430g / 15.2 oz