Using GORE-TEX PACLITE® throughout this is a jacket that can be comfortably worn all day when the weather dictates but packs away unnoticed when not required. Our Women’s Alpine fit removes excess fabric whilst still allowing room for warmer layers, our proven Mountain HC Hood provides an essential refuge from windblown rain.
Made from a durable, abrasion-resistant 2.5 layer GORE-TEX® PACILITE® fabric, Mountain Equipment’s Garwhal Jacket delivers weather protection. Ideal for multi-purpose activities, this technical jacket features two YKK® zippered pockets for securing small valuables on the go, adjustable laminated cuffs for snug wear when temperatures drop and a handy YKK® moulded Aquaguard® front zip with an internal flap. The women’s Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves provides unrestricted movement. The fully adjustable Mountain helmet-compatible hood gives extra protection from windblown rain. It’s the perfect outer layer for all your mountain adventures.
- 2.5-layer GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Women’s Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip with internal flap
- 2 pockets with YKK® WR zips
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords