With a lighter environmental footprint than other insulated jackets, the Earthrise is both warm and responsible. Its filling comes entirely from reclaimed duck and goose down whilst both its outer shell and inner linings are 100% recycled. The only thing that remains the same that remains the same.
- 100% recycled Earthrise 30D outer fabric is lightweight and downproof, with PFC-Free DWR ** 117g (Size L) of recycled down with a minimum 700 fill power
- 100% recycled 30D lining fabric is soft and comfortable
- YKK® moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loopsecycled Earthrise 30D outer fabric is lightweight
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops