The women’s Courmayeur SO Pants are the ultimate go-to for mountain enthusiasts and alpine aficionados. The light Schoeller® softshell materials ensure maximum comfort and freedom of movement while the robust double-weave fabric on the knees, seat, and lower legs provide greater protection when facing rocky terrain. These pants feature a special wide waistband adjustment and an asymmetrically shaped hem for an optimal fit, even when worn over mountain boots and multiple harness-compatible zippered pockets for easy access to small valuables on the go. Perfect for all-year-round, the PFC- free DWR coating ensures maximum protection against the wind, rain, and snow.
Please note that some sizes have black zips not white as pictured.
- Insert - 93% Polyamide, 7% Spandex
- Main material - 90% Polyamide, 10% Spandex
- Inner leg length - 76 cm
- Weight - 334 g
- Cut - Athletic Fit
- Leg width adjustable by snap buttons
- Leg zipper pocket
- Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Asymmetrically shaped hem for an optimal fit over mountaineering boots
- Stowable attachment hook for secure fit over mountaineering boots
- Very robust soft shell material on the seat, knees and lower legs
- Mammut size guide: EU32 = UK6, UE34 = UK8, EU36 = UK10, EU38 = UK12, EU40 = UK14, EU42 = UK16, EU44 = UK18, EU46 = UK20