The perfect summer hiking women’s sandal, the Terradora II open toe sandal in Dark Red/Coral offers all day support. Made with a water repellent, recycled PET plastic webbing, these sandals not only look great but help reduce the amount of plastic that gets thrown away. The outsole is made from Keen.All-Terrain rubber, offering higher traction and grip when out on the trail, the midsole is lightweight and cushioning to increase comfort and the insole has arch support for all day comfort. On the outsole, the multi-directional lug pattern provides superior traction and the zonal flex grooves provide a more natural movement for increased ground contact.
FREE UK STANDARD DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Delivery and Returns
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Standard Delivery is Free for orders over £30
- UK Standard Delivery is £1.99 for orders under £30
UK Next Day Delivery
- The cost of Next Day Delivery is £4.99
- If you order by 2pm, you will receive your order the next working day
- If you order anytime at the weekend, you will receive your goods on the following Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery is not available to the following: Europe, Ireland and the Scottish Highlands
- Free UK returns within 30 days of purchase
All of our footwear is shown in UK sizes but some of our brands do also use European and US sizing. Converting from UK to European sizing is not exact and varies between brands. The table below is a rough guide only. If in doubt, contact us.