Blending a walking shoe with a sandal, the women’s Terradora II all terrain grey sandal is designed for waterfall discoveries and river crossings with the comfort of a walking shoe. Made with a water-resistant, recycled PET plastic webbing, these shoes are kinder to the environment and your feet thanks to the quick drying lining that helps to keep your feet comfortable. The static lace-lock system keeps your feet in place and the heel-capture system increases stability when the terrain changes. The EVA footbed with arch support is perfect for all-day comfort and the midsole absorbs the sharp rocks and stones, protecting your feet for the next day. On the outersole, the Keen.All-Terrain rubber sole and multi-directional lugs increase traction to keep you upright, there is also a moulded rubber toe guard for increased protection from rough edges.
FREE UK STANDARD DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Delivery and Returns
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Standard Delivery is Free for orders over £30
- UK Standard Delivery is £1.99 for orders under £30
UK Next Day Delivery
- The cost of Next Day Delivery is £4.99
- If you order by 2pm, you will receive your order the next working day
- If you order anytime at the weekend, you will receive your goods on the following Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery is not available to the following: Europe, Ireland and the Scottish Highlands
- Free UK returns within 30 days of purchase
All of our footwear is shown in UK sizes but some of our brands do also use European and US sizing. Converting from UK to European sizing is not exact and varies between brands. The table below is a rough guide only. If in doubt, contact us.