This long sleeve, half zip Crystalline top from Icebreaker will soon become your go-to for every cold-weather adventure. A super versatile layer, made from naturally soft merino wool, it has a natural stretch and warmth as you hike, ski or sledge through the cold. The half-zip layer can be worn as a base layer on a trail run in the winter months or a warm mid later on cold days skiing, with the flatlock seams preventing any uncomfortable chafing. The merino wool is naturally breathable and odour resistant and the half-zip comes in handy when it comes to changing temperatures. The half-zip looks great tucked in or worn out, with the droptail hem offering additional coverage.
- 100% merino - soft merino fibers breathe with the skin, regulate body temperature and resist odors
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent chafing
- Backward set side seams to prevent chafing
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- 100% Wool Exclusive of decoration