Whether you're flying down powdery white slopes or indulging in off-piste skiing, your feet are going to appreciate protection, warmth and support. The Women's Ski+ Medium OTC socks from Icebreaker are crafted from extremely soft and breathable merino wool and cut to be worn over the knee for fantastic coverage.
Technical detailing includes sculpted full cushioning for superior fit and comfort and ankle and Achilles support to keep the socks in place. The anatomical toe box and seamless toe design reduces bulk and helps avert blisters whilst the specially constructed breathe zone increases ventilation for an all-day fresh feeling. Designed for both functionality and fashion, the Women's Ski+ Medium OTC socks are finished with a wide welt comfort cuff which grips the legs gently.
- Anatomical toe box for unique left and right fit
- Sculptured cushion maximizes fit and comfort
- Achilles support keeps your sock in place
- Ankle support enhances fit
- Instep support for stability
- Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- Breathe zone for improved ventilation
- Function junction to eliminate bulk
- Comfort cuff wide welt for comfort