A versatile hiking mid shoe employing earth-conscious materials, the Anacapa 2 Mid GTX is designed to tread lightly. Combining nubuck leather and GORE-TEX with recycled polyester, this waterproof, breathable, neutral support hiking mid is built to perform, with a lower environmental impact. Made from 30% sugarcane, the lightweight EVA midsole delivers balance and cushioning, helping to provide a responsive toe-off. On uneven terrain, a Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides confidence inspiring traction and grip, with a SwallowTail™ heel for smoother strike and transition through the gait cycle. For durability, an abrasion resistant toe cap and a metal top hook guarantee this mid hiker is up to the challenge. Enjoy a more sustainable hiking experience in this reimagined mid shoe.
- GORE-TEX WITH RECYCLED CONTENT - Designed to keep feet dry and comfortable
- WATERPROOF NUBUCK LEATHER - Gold certified by the Leather Working Group
- LIGHTWEIGHT SUGARCANE EVA MIDSOLE - Delivers a balanced, cushioned ride
- VIBRAM® MEGAGRIP OUTSOLE - Provides traction on variable terrain
- 30% sugarcane EVA midsole
- 5mm lugs
- STACK HEIGHT: 37mm/ 27mm