Perfect for seasonal adventures, the women’s Teca Calido Jacket is a blend of function and sustainability. Ethically composed from a repurposed polyester taffeta together with a polyester insulation, this cool jacket offers impeccable thermal regulation and supreme comfort. A fully-lined hood provides all-weather protection while the elastic binding on the hem and cuffs offer additional warmth. Reversible, durable and lightweight, the two zippered pockets are perfect for storing small essentials on the go and a spot to warm your hands up when temperatures drop. Easily packable, this stylish jacket can be folded down into its chest pocket and stored away when not in use.
- Two secure zippered hand pockets on main side
- Two-way drop-in patch and hand pockets on reverse side
- Elastic binding at hood, hem, and cuffs
- Packs into chest pocket
- Shell/lining: repurposed polyester taffeta with DWR finish and 600 mm PU backer
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester (60 gsm)