Summer hikes can be a nightmare for your feet. Do you choose a thinner sock in order to stay cool or a thicker sock for increased comfort? Luckily you no longer have to decide with these Bridgedale Hike Ultralight Coolmax Performance socks. Specially designed to provide maximum comfort without retaining too much heat, these great socks are made from breathable moisture-wicking polyester to keep your feet cool and dry on hot days. With a sleek performance fit for maximum support and a flattened toe seam to prevent rubbing, these socks are a must for all your summertime adventures.
- Moisture Management System- Allows the transfer of moisture away from the surface of the skin to keep feet warm,dry and comfortable.
- Performance fit-Every course has LYCRA® running through it giving a close supportive fit from foot to calf.
- Thermo fit- Thermo setting every Bridgedale sock ensures a perfect fit. Wash after wash the sock returns to its designed size ensuring a perfect fit every time.
- Flat toe seam- An almost invisible toe seam closes the toe box creating a comfortable, flat seam that doesn’t create excess bulk or cause irritation.
- Fordward flexPrevents the sock from ‘bunching’ under the shoe tongue which helps to ensure comfort.
- Shock zones-Advanced zonal padding system that provides extra support and comfort to areas of the foot and leg.
- Y heel- Creates a 3D shaped heel cup that prevents excess bulk and slippage which helps to ensure comfort.
- Anti-shock cushioning- A loop within a loop that offers an additional level of impact protection resulting in all day long comfort.