Hiking in hot weather presents a bit of a dilemma. You need a sock that is thick enough to protect your feet but thin enough to keep you cool. Now you can have the best of both worlds with the Hike Ultra Light Coolmax Performance sock from Bridgedale. This ultra-light non-wool sock provides zonal micro cushioning designed for maximum comfort with minimal heat retention, while the Coolmax® Performance Fusion Technology provides exceptional moisture-wicking. With an elasticated arch and flat toe seam to prevent rubbing, this is the perfect sock for all of your summer adventures.
- Moisture Management System- Allows the transfer of moisture away from the surface of the skin to keep feet warm,dry and comfortable.
- Performance fit-Every course has LYCRA® running through it giving a close supportive fit from foot to calf.
- Thermo fit- Thermo setting every Bridgedale sock ensures a perfect fit. Wash after wash the sock returns to its designed size ensuring a perfect fit every time.
- Flat toe seam- An almost invisible toe seam closes the toe box creating a comfortable, flat seam that doesn’t create excess bulk or cause irritation.
- Fordward flexPrevents the sock from ‘bunching’ under the shoe tongue which helps to ensure comfort.
- Shock zones-Advanced zonal padding system that provides extra support and comfort to areas of the foot and leg.
- Y heel- Creates a 3D shaped heel cup that prevents excess bulk and slippage which helps to ensure comfort.
- Anti-shock cushioning- A loop within a loop that offers an additional level of impact protection resulting in all day long comfort.