The HIKE Ultra Light Coolmax Performance Ankle socks are the perfect choice for warm weather hiking. As the lightest non-wool micro cushioned sock from Bridgedale, these are ideal for summer activities. Coolmax Performance keeps your feet cool and dry while the design uses zonal padding for optimal comfort without adding heat. An open mesh structure allows moisture to move away from your feet, so you stay dry. Using an elasticated Arch and 3D-shaped heel cup, these socks stay securely in place. As these hiking socks sit just at the ankle and have a flat toe seam, they work perfectly with your walking shoes.
- MOISTURE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM-Allows the transfer of moisture away from the surface of the skin to keep feet warm,dry and comfortable.
- Performance fit-Every course has LYCRA® running through it giving a close supportive fit from foot to calf.
- Thermo fit- Thermo setting every Bridgedale sock ensures a perfect fit. Wash after wash the sock returns to its designed size ensuring a perfect fit every time.
- Flat toe seam- An almost invisible toe seam closes the toe box creating a comfortable, flat seam that doesn’t create excess bulk or cause irritation.
- Fordward flexPrevents the sock from ‘bunching’ under the shoe tongue which helps to ensure comfort.
- Shock zones-Advanced zonal padding system that provides extra support and comfort to areas of the foot and leg.
- Y heel- Creates a 3D shaped heel cup that prevents excess bulk and slippage which helps to ensure comfort.
- Anti-shock cushioning- A loop within a loop that offers an additional level of impact protection resulting in all day long comfort.