Hiking in hot weather can be tough on your feet. It often seems that the only way to stay cool is to sacrifice comfort by choosing a sock with minimal padding. Luckily, this is no longer the case thanks to these Bridgedale Hike Ultralight Coolmax Performance ankle socks. Designed especially for warmer climates, these hiking socks are micro-cushioned for maximum comfort with minimum heat retention. With Coolmax® Performance Fusion Technology for exceptional moisture-wicking and an elasticated arch and flat toe seam to prevent painful chafing, these socks won't let you down on even the most demanding of summer hikes.
- Moisture Management System- Allows the transfer of moisture away from the surface of the skin to keep feet warm,dry and comfortable.
- Performance fit-Every course has LYCRA® running through it giving a close supportive fit from foot to calf.
- Thermo fit- Thermo setting every Bridgedale sock ensures a perfect fit. Wash after wash the sock returns to its designed size ensuring a perfect fit every time.
- Flat toe seam- An almost invisible toe seam closes the toe box creating a comfortable, flat seam that doesn’t create excess bulk or cause irritation.
- Fordward flexPrevents the sock from ‘bunching’ under the shoe tongue which helps to ensure comfort.
- Shock zones-Advanced zonal padding system that provides extra support and comfort to areas of the foot and leg.
- Y heel- Creates a 3D shaped heel cup that prevents excess bulk and slippage which helps to ensure comfort.
- Anti-shock cushioning- A loop within a loop that offers an additional level of impact protection resulting in all day long comfort.