A hiker's feet take a lot of punishment so it pays to take proper care of them. Choosing the right socks is a must, and these Bridgedale Hike Midweight Merino Performance socks are the best of the best. Designed for all-day dryness and maximum comfort, these great socks use Merino Performance Fusion Technology to provide moisture-wicking and maximum insulation. With zonal padding for extra support, a tight fit that won't slip down or bunch, and an elasticated arch to prevent chafing, these socks won't let you down on even the most demanding hikes or on difficult terrains.
- Moisture Management System- Allows the transfer of moisture away from the surface of the skin to keep feet warm,dry and comfortable.
- Performance fit-Every course has LYCRA® running through it giving a close supportive fit from foot to calf.
- Thermo fit- Thermo setting every Bridgedale sock ensures a perfect fit. Wash after wash the sock returns to its designed size ensuring a perfect fit every time.
- Flat toe seam- An almost invisible toe seam closes the toe box creating a comfortable, flat seam that doesn’t create excess bulk or cause irritation.
- Fordward flexPrevents the sock from ‘bunching’ under the shoe tongue which helps to ensure comfort.
- Shock zones-Advanced zonal padding system that provides extra support and comfort to areas of the foot and leg.
- Y heel- Creates a 3D shaped heel cup that prevents excess bulk and slippage which helps to ensure comfort.