Step out on the peaks in confidence with the Bridgedale HIKE Midweight Merino Performance socks. Designed with comfort and support in mind, these hiking socks are snug and supportive. The discreet flat toe seam and forward flex design prevent bunching or irritation, while the Y shaped heel cups the foot to prevent slippage. Available in your choice of berry or sky blue, these socks are suitable for year-round wear thanks to a specialised moisture management system which wicks moisture to keep your feet dry and warm. Thermo fit technology ensures that your socks return to their original fit wash after wash.
- Moisture Managment System- Allows the transfer of moisture away from the surface of the skin to keep feet warm,dry and comfortable.
- Performance fit-Every course has LYCRA® running through it giving a close supportive fit from foot to calf.
- Thermo fit- Thermo setting every Bridgedale sock ensures a perfect fit. Wash after wash the sock returns to its designed size ensuring a perfect fit every time.
- Flat toe seam- An almost invisible toe seam closes the toe box creating a comfortable, flat seam that doesn’t create excess bulk or cause irritation.
- Fordward flexPrevents the sock from ‘bunching’ under the shoe tongue which helps to ensure comfort.
- Shock zones-Advanced zonal padding system that provides extra support and comfort to areas of the foot and leg.
- Y heel- Creates a 3D shaped heel cup that prevents excess bulk and slippage which helps to ensure comfort.