The HIKE Midweight Merino Performance Original Women's hiking socks are specially designed to provide a dry environment for your feet. The merino wool blend helps to retain heat during harsh, cold weather while the overfoot ventilation provides excellent moisture management. The addition of Lycra enables a close, supportive fit while the forward flex feature stops the sock from bunching under the front of the toes while walking. Comfort is ensured with the flat toe seam and the Y-heel design. Add to this the zonal padding system and you have an advanced sock design that supports, warms and protects your feet all year round.
- Moisture Managment System- Allows the transfer of moisture away from the surface of the skin to keep feet warm,dry and comfortable.
- Performance fit-Every course has LYCRA® running through it giving a close supportive fit from foot to calf.
- Thermo fit- Thermo setting every Bridgedale sock ensures a perfect fit. Wash after wash the sock returns to its designed size ensuring a perfect fit every time.
- Flat toe seam- An almost invisible toe seam closes the toe box creating a comfortable, flat seam that doesn’t create excess bulk or cause irritation.
- Fordward flexPrevents the sock from ‘bunching’ under the shoe tongue which helps to ensure comfort.
- Shock zones-Advanced zonal padding system that provides extra support and comfort to areas of the foot and leg.
- Y heel- Creates a 3D shaped heel cup that prevents excess bulk and slippage which helps to ensure comfort.