Your feet will stay dry, warm and comfortable with the moisture management system that wicks away moisture in these comfortable socks. A flat toe seam prevents unwanted bulk, and Lycra adds support and creates the ultimate fit. The design prevents uncomfortable bunching of material under the shoe tongue, so you can walk and hike all day without having to readjust your boot. Added shock zone padding contributes to consistent foot and leg comfort, and the Thermo Fit process ensures the socks retain their original shape after washing. Combining technology and comfort, this versatile hiking sock will sustain you throughout your trekking. An essential for all outdoor adventurers.
- Moisture management system -Allows the transfer of moisture away from the surface of the skin to keep feet warm,dry and comfortable.
- Performance fit-Every course has LYCRA® running through it giving a close supportive fit from foot to calf.
- Thermo fit- Thermo setting every Bridgedale sock ensures a perfect fit. Wash after wash the sock returns to its designed size ensuring a perfect fit every time.
- Flat toe seam- An almost invisible toe seam closes the toe box creating a comfortable, flat seam that doesn’t create excess bulk or cause irritation.
- Fordward flexPrevents the sock from ‘bunching’ under the shoe tongue which helps to ensure comfort.
- Shock zones-Advanced zonal padding system that provides extra support and comfort to areas of the foot and leg.
- Y heel- Creates a 3D shaped heel cup that prevents excess bulk and slippage which helps to ensure comfort.