Perfect for those warmer summer walks and hikes, these HIKE Lightweight Merino Performance hiking socks will keep your feet dry and comfortable. Advanced targeted padding gives your feet extra support in various areas so you can continue trekking. Merino Performance Fusion provides the durability you need for those long walks. With balanced insulation and moisture-wicking, these socks work perfectly with your lighter walking boots. An engineered fit, 3D-shaped heel cup, and elasticated arch make sure the socks stay securely in place. A specialised Thermo Fit process and Lycra structure ensure the socks retain their shape after each wash.
- Moisture Management System- Allows the transfer of moisture away from the surface of the skin to keep feet warm,dry and comfortable.
- Thermo fit- Thermo setting every Bridgedale sock ensures a perfect fit. Wash after wash the sock returns to its designed size ensuring a perfect fit every time.
- Flat toe seam- An almost invisible toe seam closes the toe box creating a comfortable, flat seam that doesn’t create excess bulk or cause irritation.
- Shock zones-Advanced zonal padding system that provides extra support and comfort to areas of the foot and leg.
- Y heel- Creates a 3D shaped heel cup that prevents excess bulk and slippage which helps to ensure comfort.
- Comfort fit- Close supportive fit on your foot with a looser comfort fit around your calf. Allows sock cuff to be worn up or down.
- Overfoot ventilation- Bridgedale’s open mesh structure reduces insulation and promotes easy moisture transportation.