Whatever your hiking ability, these Bridgedale lightweight socks are perfect for pairing with your footwear in the warmer months. Advanced engineering guarantees these socks keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable. Merino Performance Fusion Technology means a moisture-wicking fabric, outstanding durability and unrivalled all-day comfort for your summer hikes. The Hike Lightweight Performance zonal mesh venting guarantees comfortable temperatures even in the warmest conditions, and the close fit and boot length means they won’t slip down or bunch in your footwear. The flat toe seam, elasticated arch and 3D-shaped heel provide extra support and comfort to key areas of the foot, offering all-day comfort on your summer expeditions.
- Moisture Managment System- Allows the transfer of moisture away from the surface of the skin to keep feet warm,dry and comfortable.
- Thermo fit- Thermo setting every Bridgedale sock ensures a perfect fit. Wash after wash the sock returns to its designed size ensuring a perfect fit every time.
- Flat toe seam- An almost invisible toe seam closes the toe box creating a comfortable, flat seam that doesn’t create excess bulk or cause irritation.
- Shock zones-Advanced zonal padding system that provides extra support and comfort to areas of the foot and leg.
- Y heel- Creates a 3D shaped heel cup that prevents excess bulk and slippage which helps to ensure comfort.
- Comfort fit- Close supportive fit on your foot with a looser comfort fit around your calf. Allows sock cuff to be worn up or down.
- Overfoot ventilation- Bridgedale’s open mesh structure reduces insulation and promotes easy moisture transportation.