Balancing air permeability with thermal protection, Arc'teryx’s Proton FL Hoody for men is a reliable option for summer alpine and rock climbing. Designed in a versatile black shade, this lightweight softshell is engineered for comfort in a wide range of temperatures, conditions and output levels. The Proton FL has a Fortius™ Air 20 construction with a durable water-repellent finish for excellent weather resistance and is insulated with breathable Octa® Loft for optimum comfort and warmth. It’s fitted with an uninsulated, helmet-compatible hood that’s easy to adjust, and comes with articulated elbows and gusseted underarms for unrestricted movement, essential when you’re tackling that challenging alpine rockface.
- Breathable, air permeable and light wind resistance
- Octa® Loft, clean finished, breathable insulation provides thermal protection while maintaining a comfortable microclimate
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Two stretch woven zippered chest pockets
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets